RecDesk is cloud-based recreation software that radically simplifies the way recreation organizations work with and manage the information that is important to them.Our powerful set of easy-to-use tools are designed specifically to meet the needs of Recreation Departments, Community Centers and similarly focused Nonprofits.
RecDesk is located at the corner of College and Main Streets in downtown Middletown CT. We’re centrally located near a variety of shops and restaurants and just a minutes walk to the Wesleyan University campus and the Connecticut River. Our offices are easily accessible via I-91, Route 9 and Route 66.
RecDesk currently has the following job openings. Please forward resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Inside Sales Rep- Middletown CT
RecDesk is looking for a Full-Time Inside Sales Associate to join our growing team. You must be energetic, hardworking as well as an enthusiastic team player who can also work independently. In this position, you will be performing online demos, following up on existing leads, nurturing new leads and making phone calls on a daily basis. You will report directly to our Director of Sales.
RecDesk is a growing technology company that provides Recreation Management Software to municipal Parks & Recreation Departments and similarly focused non-profits. Our mission is to radically simplify the way recreation organizations work with and manage the information that is important to them. We do this through a comprehensive suite of web and mobile-enabled applications that help perform the mission-critical tasks that these dynamic organizations rely on every day.
About Our Customers
When you’re in a customer facing position, who you’re interacting with on daily basis is just as important as where you work. Simply put, we’ve got the The Best Customers in the World. RecDesk clients are dedicated both to the communities they serve and their profession. They’re real people who have a passion for bringing communities together in addition to promoting active and healthy lifestyles. Our job is to make their jobs easier so they can spend more time on the important stuff – for this, they appreciate us as much as we appreciate them.
- Base Salary at Market rate
- Uncapped Commissions
- 2 weeks paid Vacation
- 10 Company Paid Holidays
Job Duties Include
- Establish relationships and build rapport with qualified leads
- Cultivate and nurture new leads through phone calls, email and other established methods
- Conduct Online demo of our RecDesk Director software solution
- Develop sales proposals
- Continually follow up on leads and close sales
- Increase RecDesk market share by locating, developing, negotiating, and closing business
- Maintain a solid understanding of the RecDesk technical platform
- Must have the ability to learn and adjust quickly
- Some travel to annual state-based Parks & Recreation Conferences required
- 2-5 years of Inside sales experience in B2B environment – SaaS and/or municipal government sales experience a plus
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in business related discipline
- A positive attitude, willingness to learn and unafraid to reap the benefits of hard work
Please forward resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.