Payment Processing Integration
Stripe Integration Steps
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link to a secure form where you can send us your Stripe API key
- Log into your Stripe account
- Make sure you’re account is Activated – see https://dashboard.stripe.com/account/details
- Click on the Your Account dropdown at the top upper-right and then select Account Settings
- A pop-up dialog appears. Click on API Keys on the top menu
- Copy the contents of the Live Secret Key text box and paste it into the secure form we sent to you
- Enter your Organization Name as well and click submit
- Make sure your Stripe account is in Live mode by verifying that the switch in the upper-right is moved towards Live and NOT Test
- Send us an email once you’ve completed all this!
PayPal Integration Steps
- Please contact us for detailed instructions
Authorize.net Integration Steps
- Log into Authorize.net
- On the first page, look for the Account section at the bottom left hand side. Click on Settings
- On the settings page, click on API Login ID and Transaction Key, which is located in the Security Settings section.
- Your API login Id should show on the API Login ID page, and to obtain a transaction Id, follow the instructions in the “Create New Transaction Key” section.
- Copy both the API Login ID and Transaction Key someplace safe. You will need to provide both of these to RecDesk.
- Make sure your account is NOT in TEST MODE. If you go to Account => Settings => General Securitry Settings => Test Mode, it should read: This account is currently in LIVE MODE (see below)
** Please note that Authorize.Net may change directions as to how to obtain an API key. If the instructions above do not apply, please look at obtaining Authorize.net API credentials.