The new Account Login widget, which is always visible in the left-hand pane is a bit larger and now has a notification embeddded in it which always tells the user whether or not they're logged in. Some of the verbiage has also been changed to make it clearer in terms of Logging In or Creating New Accounts. Below are screenshots of the Not Logged In and Logged In versions.
People were sometimes confused as to exactly what to do after setting up their profile. This message has been expanded a bit (as well as clarified). See below:
- Online Registration Begins on xx/xx/2012 (see example below)
- Online Registration Ended On on xx/xx/2012
- Online registration not available for this Program
- Login to Register for Programs
5. BUG FIX: Fixed Wait Listing dialog issue in IE 7/8/9.