We deployed a new release of RecDesk Director this morning that includes the following enhancements:.
1. The number of Custom Questions per Program has been increased from 5 to 12
2. We've added a new "custom question" box type called Text Box (multi-line). It provides a multiline text area where an answer can be provided rather than just the standard single line text entry.
3. Added a link to a registration's Payment record from the Program Roster
4. Added a link to the Program Roster/Registration from the Payment record
5. Started to roll in some usability enhancements including Badges and larger buttons on grid actions
Multi-Line Text Box - Custom Program Questions
Link to Payment record from the Program Roster
Link to the Program Roster/Registration from the Payment record
Usability enhancements including Badges and larger buttons on grid actions
The "badges" offer a stronger visual cue on certain properties of a Program, Facility, Member or Payment. We'll be rolling out more of these with future releases. Additionally, we've increased the button sizes on most of the Grid type operations.
NOTE: If you still see the older style/smaller buttons on your grids for a particular page, refresh the browser page to bring down the latest buttons and update your cache.