A release went in today enhacing some of the Facility Permitting functionality in addition to several other minor enhancements plus bug fixes. See below for details.
1. BUG FIX – Confirmation Emails on Facility Resevations
Facility reservation confirmation emails are now being sent for all reservations that have a Member associated with them. Example below:
2. Custom Report Header on Payment Receipts and Facility Permits
We now support custom (branded) headers on the Payment Receipt and Facility Permit reports. It defaults to the header that is on your RecDesk Community portal.
3. We now support custom Permitting templates per Facility. Prior to this, you could only select the Default permit. You can create new Permitting Templates by going to Facilities => Permitting Templates and then assign the newly created templates to a Facility by editing that Facility’s profile and selecting the new template from the drop down.
4. We’ve added a new token to the Permitting Template named [AllDates]. Including this in your Permit Template will result in a list of recurring dates (if applicable) for the Reservation.
5. BUG FIX – The issue with html tags appearing in PDF exported Permitting Templates has been fixedShare