We rolled out a minor release over the weekend that made some optimizations to the facility reservation conflict checking along with some other useful enhancements. Enjoy.
- Facility Scheduling Conflict alert optimization – You’ll notice that the Program Schedule Add/Edit function plus Facility Reservation operations are much snappier thanks to some optimizations we just rolled in.
- Auto-Calculated Age – A calculated Age column has been added to the Director Roster page as well as the Simple Roster plus Detailed Roster reports. You can still do the DOB math in your head if you’d like to keep your mind sharp, but it’s no longer necessary
- Canadian Address Support – We’ve shown some love to our neighbors up North by adding full-support for Canadian addresses on both the Director and RecDesk Community platforms.
- Day of Week – The day of week (Mon/Tue/Wed etc) has been added to the Program Schedule section on both the Director and RecDesk Community platforms.
- Total Registrants – The total number of registrants has been added to the Program Revenue report
- Calendar Popup – The calendar pop up dialog has been added to the Recurring Program Scheduler page…. no keyboard required.