This Policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our Subscribing Organizations, their Clients and Website Visitors; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
2. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect various types of personal information from our Subscribing Organizations, their Clients and Website Visitors, including but not limited to:
– Contact information (such as name, postal or email address, and phone number)
– Business-related information (such as company name, business type, role or title)
– Payment information (such as credit card details, banking information, billing address)
– Usage information (such as how and when you use our Services)
– Device, Visitor and browser information (such as IP address, browser type, device type, operating system, enriched visitor data via third-party services)
3. USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may use the personal information we collect for purposes such as:
– Providing our Services
– Personalizing user experience and improving our service
– Processing and completing transactions
– Responding to your requests, questions, and feedback
– Sending you relevant marketing messages
– Improving our Services and Website
– Complying with legal requirements and protecting our legal rights
4. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Except as described here or in any other applicable policy, we do not sell, trade, or rent Subscribing Organization’s, their Client’s or Website Visitor’s Information to any third parties. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may disclose relevant information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies, third-party service providers, legal or regulatory authorities, and any other person or entity as required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You may have certain rights regarding the personal information we maintain about you. These may include the right to request access, rectification, deletion, restriction of processing, data portability, and the right to object to processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
6. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
For Residents of California, the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides privacy protections to California consumers as follows:
RecDesk does not sell Subscribing Organization’s, their Client’s or Website Visitor’s Information so does not provide an opt-out page. If you are a California resident, you have the rights listed below under data protection law, to access any of the following rights you must submit a request to the data owning Subscribing Organization with whom you submitted your Personal Information. If your request is regarding data that you submitted independent of a specific data owning Subscribing Organization, or if the request is with regard to our Site, please submit such a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CONTACT US
300 Plaza Middlesex
Middletown, CT 06457