1. Click on the Create Account button to begin process of entering your Profile
2. Fill out all fields and click Save to complete the Profile setup process.
3. Be sure to do this for ALL FAMILY MEMBERS who will be registering for or paying for (Parents/Guardians) programs. New family members can be added by going to your profile page and clicking the Add New Group/Family Member link as shown below.
1. Once you have set up a Profile on the RecDesk Community portal, you need to Log In to begin registering for Programs. Click on the Login button in the lower left-hand pane.
2. Registrations can be initiated by either clicking on the Register button on the Program List page or by clicking on the Register Now button while viewing the Program Detail.
3. This will display the Program Registration dialog. Choose the Family Member registering for the program (not the Parent/Guardian), the appropriate Fee Type and then answer any additional questions that may be required for the program.
4. The new Registration will be added to your shopping cart and is ready for Payment. At this point, you can add more registrations to the shopping cart or complete the registartion(s) by going through the Payment/Checkout process.
Checkout and Payment
1. Registrations are NOT complete until you go through the Checkout process. If there are pending registrations in your cart, click on Checkout.
2. You will be directed to the Waiver page where you must click Accept to continue.
3. Fill out credit card information and click Continue. You will then be presented with a summary of the transaction (including processing fees). Click OK to complete the transaction or Cancel to go back.
4. If you clicked OK, your credit card will be processed and the registration process will be complete.