1) New Payment Detail Report
This report can be found under the Reports section under the new heading Payments & Registrations. This will replace the weekly Settlement reports we used to produce when we handled credit card processing. Thi sreport is much more flexible in that you can specify a date range as well what Payment Types.
2) Ability to “Hide” certain Programs on the Master Calendar
In some instances you may not want a Program (and all its’ associated dates) to show up on the Master Calendar (both in Director or Community). There is now a “Show On Calendar” check box at the Program level.
3) Miscellaneous Enhancements
- When updating Reservation Begin Date, the End Date updates accordingly
- The Enter button is now the default button in Community log in
- Partial Payment info is now included on Payment receipts
- Net figures are included on Payment Detail Report
4) Bug Fix – When transferring a registrant to another Program, the custom question responses get copied accordinglyShare