The following updates were rolled into RecDesk Director today. Thanks to Eddie at Craven County, Steve at Hudson Recreation and Craig at Morehead City for their feedback and contribution to these enhancements.
1. Facility Reservations can now be initiated directly from the Master and Facility calendars to have Date and/or Facility prefilled when making the reservation.
All Days now have a subtle Reserve item that can be clicked to initiate the Reservation.
2. ...Continue Reading →
A minor release was rolled in this morning that includes the following two updates:
1) Spots Remaining Badge
When you’re registering folks in-house, a Spots Remaining Badge will appear so if you’re registering more than one family member, you know how many spots are left without going back to the Program detail page.
2) Day of Week and Time are now included on the Attendance Report
Continue Reading →
A release went in last Friday that includes two updates that should be of help to everyone. The first of these addresses the situation where Mom or Dad registered themselves instead of little Billy or Sally for a Program. There is now a drop down that lets you easily change the registrant from one family Member to another.
The second change is a more subtle one around providing more information about a Program and its’ current state.
1. Change registrant ...Continue Reading →
The new Account Login widget, which is always visible in the left-hand pane is a bit larger and now has a notification embeddded in it which always tells the user whether or not ...Continue Reading →
We deployed a new release of RecDesk Director this morning that includes the following enhancements:.
1. The number of Custom Questions per Program has been increased from 5 to 12
2. We’ve added a new “custom question” box type called Text Box (multi-line). It provides a multiline text area where an answer can be provided rather than just the standard single line text entry.
3. Added a link to a registration’s Payment record from the Program Roster
4. Added ...Continue Reading →
We rolled out a release today to update the HTML/Text editor that is used to post Announcements and maintain content on custom Community pages.
The first bullet is particularly important in that the older editor was not compatible with some newer versions of browsers and in the case of IE, had to be run in what was called “compatability mode“. This is no ...Continue Reading →